Sunday, July 6, 2014

That Refreshin' Feelin'!

Hello guys n' gals! Things aren't 100% yet, but I decided to tackle my old freewebs page and give that a tweak. Here's a run-down of a few things I did:

-I overhauled the resume sections by painstakingly migrating all the links for existing roles into an nicely organized table

-Checked for correct chronological order of role

-Updated expired links and hunted down new ones

-Made a new banner for the header

-Eliminated obsolete sections and made corrections and / or updates to information

I think my work on it makes things look a little less amateure-ish, so that's one less thing I've got to do. Now to give this page some new life blood, open up the to-do list and get to work on 5+ projects that are hideously overdue.

If you've got a minute, please take a look at the improved site and let me know what you think!

http://www.freewebs.com/shockdingo/

Until next time everyone!

No comments: